Planning & Design
- Wedding planning timeline preparation and creating a wedding checklist
- Establishing priorities, developing and tracking the budget
- Ceremony + reception venue location
- Vendor recommendations, negotiations and bookings
- Contract review
- Vendor management
- Manage all aspects of event planning meeting strict deadlines and budget demands
- Nurture and build relationships with vendors, venues, and other industry contacts to craft and implement creative and logistical aspects of all events
- Stay current, and often ahead of the curve, on event planning, design, and production trends, proactively identifying and solving operational challenges
- Identify Client Design Goals. Event designers begin by interviewing clients to determine their design goals. ...
- Create Virtual Design Plans. ...
- Meet with Vendors. ...
- Collaborate with Event Planners. ...
- Ensure Completion of Design Elements by Deadline.